Header Ads

Meet DaiJohn: BeezShotMe Photography

My name is DaiJohn McLaurin otherwise known as @BeezShotMe , and I am based in the New Jersey/New York area. I've been taking photos for a little over two years now and ever since I started I feel like I can't stop. I hope to soon be able to live in NYC because I get so much inspiration out there. Being from NJ it's a totally different pace and I love it. I'm also inspired by the ones close to me & a couple of other photographers. Seeing others do their own thing and put out quality work makes me want to do the same but go even harder. I go through different phases with what catches my eye the most but I think I've found a love for portraits and that's what I want to mainly stick to. I still love to get out and shoot whatever, especially landscapes/city shots. I plan to dabble in some video work very soon as well.

  

beezshotme@gmail.com


No comments

Powered by Blogger.