Header Ads

1500FOREVER Finessing the World

All the way from NC to TX, six different personalities bring to us something soon to grow. With goals to one day be their own independent label, 1500FOREVER talks to us about the benefits of their versatility and how they use it to bring themselves together under one label. Read on as the fun group shares extravagant goals, personal distinctions and what seems to be a common interest while recording. With their work ethic, it is no doubt they are on their way.  


Can you guys tell me your names, ages and where you guys from? How did 1500FOREVER come about?

BIGBABYFINESSE: I'm BIGBABYFINESSE. 19, NC.

JIHADISLOVEE: Jihadislovee. Clt, NC, 20

LIL COUPE: Lil Coupe, 20, Texas.

SOUL: I'm Soul/Young Hug/Hug The DJ. 16, Mississippi.

NELLMONEY: I'm Nellmoney, 18. DMV Area. Recording Artist/ DJ.

TEFLON: Teflon, 19. Charleston, SC. Recording Artist.

BIGBABYFINESSE: Shit. Well me and @Jihadislovee started a lil group in like 9th grade called "The Hundred Diamonds" and told each other we gone be rich one day. But I always wanted to have my own record label and I just got some niggas I like personally and music wise here we are. Eventually we plan on being our own independent label. We all have distinctive sounds that piece together well so it was a no brainier. 
I do about everything, graphic design, recording and I used to be popular for beats.

So far what big moves have you all made to create that image?


BIGBABYFINESSE: Our first big move. Hosting an live art show/party and performing some of our hits. We're less than a month or so old and we have a pretty cool following. This is our first interview of hopefully many.

What's the pros and cons of working together?

BIGBABYFINESSE: Pros: We all fye we all real we all have the same goal - get rich and spread our sound. 
Cons: We all live different places.

NELLMONEY: Pros is we so hot that people still sleeping that's good I like that cause we gonna work so hard and it gonna be so much heat. 

JIHADISLOVEE: We all mesh and we all on some different shit that's a pro.

SOUL: Pro: We all have our own sound and we can easily change it up.
I can't really think of a con other than us living in different places tbfh.

Also, how do the different sounds of each person in 1500  come together?  (What special quality does each person have?)

NELLMONEY: Me, I just experiment with everything one day I might fuck around and make something on a rock beat.

BIGBABYFINESSE: Yeah my music is kinda wide spread of you heard my whole EP. The show was a song I wrote for my ex and It sounds like some 90s love song.

SOUL: My special quality is that I'm always changing. Never just one sound or anything from me. I'm open to just about anything musically.

JIHADISLOVEE: I put the love in my music. 

BIGBABYFINESSE: While you can listen to work and it's a trap song. So basically my quality is I can make any type of music I want. 

TEFLON: I like being versatile,and being able to switch flows or start singing out of nowhere.

NELLMONEY: I'm on the same shit urhotdad (BIGBABYFINESSE) on any type music I make it cause I be on all this shit other shit I don't wanna stick to one sound that's kinda boring.

LIL COUPE: I record and say what I feel and what I've done and what I do everyday. I can be versatile and switch it up but I'm mostly with the trap shit because that's the life I've always been around. But I'm working on coming up with my own trap sound.

What are currently some of the most important tools and instruments you all are using when  making music?

LIL COUPE: Lmao gotta have my drugs when I record that's a main tool.

JIHADISLOVEE: Vibes from people & the things in my environment weed, downers.

SOUL: My space away from other people. When making music I rarely ever talk to or hang around other people. I need to be alone. I'm not good with words, so I speak with music, and me being alone helps me keep my thoughts in one place so it's easier for me to put out my emotion in the music.

NELLMONEY: I need to listen to a type song relating to my song or I gotta remember the situation based on song so it could be perfect.

BIGBABYFINESSE: Weed is a must I need atleast two blunts.
I use my apple notes lmfao. A raw ass beat is a must, my best selection is immaculate.

TEFLON: Need a beat, pen, and pad.

Who or what are you all inspirations in visuals or music, or in general?

LIL COUPE: Gucci Mane, Lil Wayne, Master P, & Pimp C.

JIHADLOVEE: Kid Cudi, Juvenile, Three Six Mafia, Nas, mf Doom, Penny Goodwin, madlib & great in depth movies & some dope art I guess.
These lil niggas music inspire me.

BIGBABYFINESSE: Shit in music not nobody really I don't try to sound like no one. But my nigga kodak black, gucci man, thugger and tame impala are very close to me.

SOUL: Kid Cudi, Lil B, Young Thug, Prince, old movies, Jazz, and my momma.

What's next for 1500? Any tours? How do you all plan on "finnessing" the music industry?

BIGBABYFINESSE: Most definitely when Nell gets out of highschool we gone go on tour. Everyone is working on personal projects for our own artist foundation. So after that we'll def be touring. 

JIHADLOVEE: We gone take all these weak ass niggas fans by doin us. 

Anything else you all would like to include the interview?

BIGBABYFINESSE: TELL THESE NIGGAS WE DONT WE DONT CARE IF YOU DONT LIKE US WE CAME FOR THE BANDS NOT THE FRIENDS!
I fucked that up.
I'm high.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.