Header Ads

Breeze

Meet Breeze,  groovy, old soul who's an artist by nature. This young man is truly a rare breed, nothing you'd expect him to be. Don't attempt to box this free spirit with any labels because art is limitless. His aura is indescribable. Follow him for a day and you'll grasp who he is as a person. He is unpredictable, living art.

With goals of being an art/creative director, his visions are abstract and innovative. His ultimate goal is for people to mention Breeze when they mention art, to be one of the juggernauts of the art world. 
- Mya Abraham


Please start off by telling us your full name, where your from, where you are currently based and what is it that you do?

B: My name is Austin Hernandez more so known as Breeze. I was born in raised in Redhook Brooklyn but am currently bouncing around Manhattan, Brooklyn & Orange County NY.
I am artist by nature. 
I am a creative mind, art/creative director & writer for films & plays.

Amazing. Could you talk to us about your work? How long have you been an artist?

B: My work is story telling & feelings.
Both from myself and the muse, it's like we are doing a synchronized dance in order to tell a symbolic story. So might find the story, some might make their own, most will not understand and that's the beauty of art.
God created me to be a artist but ignored it for a very long time due to the fact that I thought it wasn't the right path. Everyone in my family is in law or medical so I tried to fit in. 
Long story short I couldn't fight it anymore more  I just thought,felt & saw things different from everyone else, so I finally accepted myself as artist.

It's been 4 years since my acceptance.
Maybe even less, not sure exactly.

Tell us about your projects! Both recent and old.

B: I have made some short artistic feels but removed them from people's views because didn't enjoy them anymore. Now I see them as blue prints to bigger things. 
I am currently working on my short film "Qu'est-ce que l'amour," as well as my art book, "When a hummingbird flys slow" and any other project that comes up. I like to keep my being & mind busy.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.