Header Ads

Meet Connecticut Photographer Ike Abakah

Ike Abakah is a Connecticut based photographer and videographer. His work focuses on creatively capturing emotion to effectively communicate stories to his audience. Ike specializes in concert, fashion, lifestyle, and portraiture photography. 

"Before I really focused on photography, I dabbled in a few other creative outlets and I feel like that has allowed me to create a unique foundation for me to grow. I draw inspiration primarily from music, poetry and movies - especially works where the creator does a great job of telling a story or invoking strong emotions. I love  studying the techniques used and implementing them to complement my style. There are a variety of styles that I shoot, but I think my favorites have to be fashion and lifestyle shoots. I love being able to create a story as well was capturing beautiful moments."

Instagram: @IkeAbakah
Twitter: @IkeGotJuice




No comments

Powered by Blogger.